To Book The Choir
If you are proposing to organise a charity fund-raising event or concert, please contact our Concert Secretary, Philip Knowles, by telephone on 01823 400609 or using the attached contact form, to discuss opportunities and arrangements.
We will work with you to ensure that your event is successful using the experience we have gained in producing our own concerts and those for other organisers.
The following are questions you might wish to consider in advance of contacting us:
- What event do you have in mind and what venue do you hope to use?
- Does the date conflict with other relevant events in your area ?
- Will the event be in support of a specific charity or cause?
- Will the venue have a fully tuned, quality piano available and sound facilities such as a microphone system to address the audience? (We can provide an electric piano/keyboard if necessary)
- How will you promote the event and how will tickets be sold?
- What size of audience do you hope to attract?
- Do you have guest soloists in mind to perform with the choir, or would you prefer us to organise this?
- Have you determined the costs for the event?
- What ticket price do you have in mind?
- Do you have sponsors who will wish to be involved?
Selection of and payment for the venue is your responsibility, but it must be capable of comfortably accommodating a choir of up to 70 and seat an audience of at least 150. Our Concert Secretary will be happy to provide advice in the planning stages and if the venue is new to us he may wish to visit the premises to determine or confirm its suitability.
We can provide master copies of posters, flyers and programmes which feature the corporate image of the choir and a photograph. A significant amount of space is left for the promoter to add their details, venue, date etc.